Siemens TOP connect with thermocouples

p17061

Hello,

We want to start using Siemens TOP connect systems for wiring the PLC cards. We normally use normal analog input cards for thermocouples and then use the internal compensation setting under hardware configuration. Is it possible to use TOP connect with thermocouples since the ribbon cable that leads from the connector module to the PLC front connector will be a different material than the thermocouple? Is anyone familiar with using thermocouples with the TOP connect system?

Thanks

Pete

Similar Topics

Sorry for the basic question: At the moment, the PLC [S7-1200] is connected to a laptop (contains TIA Portal) via the ethernet port. When I add...
Replies
Views
I have a Siemens HMI 6AV2 124-0MC01-0AX0 in my machine. I want to clone the display on the HMI to PC/Laptop. My question is: 1. What software that...
Replies
Views
The new laptops don't have pcmia-slots anymore. With the CP5512 pcmia card, it was possible to connect to profibus/mpi anywhere on the network...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Hi First post here! I admit I am not too used to handle interrupt OBs in Siemens. I have a customer who has been buying a standardized solution...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom