silent rack server

Charbel

Dear,

I am working on a SCADA control room, and the server would be located in the same room, so I have two options either I put the server in a separate partition or choose a silent server rack, however, I don't have experience with silent server racks, how much they are efficient and reliable... what do u think?

thanks a lot!

Charbel

Similar Topics

Hi guys I dont need help with the usage of RSlogix but I need some tips with silent installing it I work in the IT department for an educational...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project to refresh some systems running RSVIEW32 to run on Windows 10. (btw, we have a way to get this working with updated...
Replies
Views
I have 5 inputs; a hooter is needed to be sounded if any input is enabled and a lamp should glow on the Control Panel. As soon as an input is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to connect to and monitor a DLR that is on a remote rack from my PLC. The local has a 1756-L81E and...
Replies
Views
I have a project to setup base programs across multiple PLC platforms that can be used for Modbus communications to various sensors that have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom