Simatic AO 8x not working well

juzeko

Hello. I have problem, with analog output card Simatic AO 8x 12 bit 6ES7-332-5HF00-0AB0. I m using all 8 outputs with 0-20mA.I have disconnecded all outputs and start measuring. First output is doing well, but other 7 are behaving strange...for example, when output on all channels shoud be 0, I have on first channel 0mA, but on second -1,5mA and so on(its nothing wrong with software, because Im sending the same signal on all outputs)....Does this mean there is something wrong with card? I have also checked modul information, and nothing there. Any idea? Thx.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to build my Classic Step 7 programming skills this weekend. I get stuck on little things that are not covered in YouTube tutorials. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi every one I want to connect the two stations in step 7 I have a CPU 315-2PN/DP as a master and the CPU 315-2 DP can any one help me by showing...
Replies
Views
I have a problem in a Simatic S5-115 cpu 944 with single PG port The machine worked plc has two IP240 cards. In the first card, the second...
Replies
Views
HI.Friends in my Simatic S7-200 CN CPU224CN Relay output Siemens PLC which is installed in a TOWER CRANE,output1 is not working,but all other...
Replies
Views
We are facing intermittent issue with emergency stop and line stop. Line stop triggering with alarm of line stop push button activated at one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom