Simatic S7 Question

arocon

I attached the network. I have 2 questions about the network:

1) How to Reset_Position make 0.
2)How to force a value to the 'EN_PSH1_APTR1.IWD1','EN_PSH1_APTR1.IWD2', EN_PSH1_APTR1.IWD3',EN_PSH1_APTR1.IWD4'.

If anybody please reply me it will be great help.

Thanks

encoder.jpg

Looking at your image, it looks like Reset_Position is already being loaded with a '0'.

To force a value into the words you could use the Variable Table (under the menu PLC -> Monitor/Modify Values.)

If nothing is writing to the variables, you can modify their values within the same screen as your screenshot, by simply going online > Right click > Modify.
Or by creating a VAT (Variable Table).

If some part of your application writes to it, then you need to either stop that or use temp variables for testing purposes.