Simotion D425 to S7-300 communication

falgunvasava

Help me to read an analog value from Cpu 315 for simtion controller to control the speed of one of the servo motor over MPI.
If it is not possible over MPI than help me for profibus.
What blocks to call to exchange data.

The easiest way is to integrate both s7 and d425 into 1 step7 project then make the d425 a slave. This is done in the s7300 hardware configuration.
You insert the d425 under the configured station folder.
Then you can just pass piw and pqw data

It is actually very easy

Help me to read an analog value from Cpu 315 for simtion controller to control the speed of one of the servo motor over MPI.
If it is not possible over MPI than help me for profibus.
What blocks to call to exchange data.