Simple Counter Tag in Panelbuilder32?

joeholick

Hello and thanks to everyone who has made my Plc endeavors successful! I have recently upgraded to a 5/05 card, got a NT4 and a PanelView 300 Micro!

Here is my question, in my ladder I have a counter that counts up a digit Everytime the relay opens, how can I translate this on to the HMI, ultimately I would like for you to see 50 and have it count backwards until zero, and then I don't know can you do negatives?

My PV300 app is wrote, except the counter funtion :(

Thanks again.

Joe.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm converting a S7-200 program to S7-300. There's a counter being addressed as an open contact such as.... C1 --| |--- In...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Please find attached a simple CFC circuit of running lights. The problem is that i cannot loop it and make the timer restart again...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a complete newb to Twincat and PLC programming in general, I'm trying to teach myself some basics on an old piece of equipment. I want a...
Replies
Views
Hello, IĀ“m having a problem trying to program in Ladder. An output should be trigged by two possible contacts. Take a look on the printscreen...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom