Simple SLC500 sample program

zqew05

Gents,

I am still learning RSLOGIX-5 but I have a friend who wants to learn RSL-500. I am assuming his workplace uses SLC's. I have a used AB SLC-500 Demo-1 trainer sitting in my garage. I got this on ebay dirt cheap but I don't use SLC-500 in my line of work so the desire to learn is just not there........yet. I do have this trainer and I would like to help out my friend. Does anyone have any sample programs for the Demo-1 SLC that I can pass on to my friend? I am also lending him a LOGIXPRO training program. Anything to help this guy out.

Similar Topics

I set my class a problem this week in the PLC class I teach and wondered if some of you genius types can provide your input. How to make an...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to build my Classic Step 7 programming skills this weekend. I get stuck on little things that are not covered in YouTube tutorials. I'm...
Replies
Views
I have a program that does a 7 second "scan" sensor calibration routine whenever a setting (setting is called assistance level or "AL" and ranges...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom