Sinamics f30805 eprom checksum error

arfiahmadpk

Dear Member,

I am facing a problem in (Siemens) sinamics s120 motor module which give the Fault No. F30805 POWER UNIT. Basically i done this project before 6 month, and at the time of commissioning i update the firmware version v2.4 to v2.6. At the time of commissioning no any fault occur . But After 6 months it give the Fault. In my topology i use three no Single Motor Module, in which first module is in normal condition. But Motor Module no. 2 and 3 goes into Fault Mode which fault No. is F30805.

The fault description is here.

F30805 Power unit: EPROM checksum error
Drive object: All objects
Reaction: OFF2
Acknowledge: IMMEDIATELY
Cause: Internal parameter data is corrupted.
Fault value (r0949, interpret hexadecimal):
01: EEPROM access error.
02: Too many blocks in the EEPROM.
Remedy: Replace the module.

Please help me as soon as possible,

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Arif Ahmad

Your first post contains the remedy.....

Replace the module.

Thanks for your response.

we give the Purchase Order for new module to our local siemens representative. But i want to know whats reason behind for this error (fault Drive) Activation.

Also tell me how to acknowledge(Remove) this error.

Best Regads,