Single stepping in simatic manager

Matchu04

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello..

I am having touble trying to single step a program so I can monitor the values. I can remember I had the same trouble last time, but for the life of me I am unable to set a break point...

What am I doing wrong guys...??

1. First of all the block must be opened online. Not the googles online menu file--open online or toolbar icon open online!

2. Choose Test operation in menu debug-->operation

3. Make sure that you have STL selected as language in menu view-->stl

4. Select breakpoint bar in menu view--breakpoint bar

5. Select a stl row and insert a breakpoint with Set/Delete breakpoint icon in the breakpoint bar

6. Activate the breakpoint with icon breakpoints active in the breakpoint bar.

1. First of all the block must be opened online. Not the googles online menu file--open online or toolbar icon open online!

This is where I was going wrong... This is what the help ment by online view or "accessible Nodes" what using googles... Thank you