SIWAREX 231 error message!

Hi

We have a SIWAREX 231 weighing card controlled via PLC (not stand alone)

We have used these for a while with no issues. We can auto and manual calibrate the cards using SIWATOOL.
We have an issue with a silo when it is at half capacity and emptying, the weights are accurate. But when we fill the silo and discharge, the weights are inaccurate. The option of only discharging whilst half full isn't an option.

We usually just use Calibration 0 and Calibration 1. To try and improve this, we wanted to use Calibration 2. However, we had the following faults:

5003 service mode cant be switched off calibration not completed

7007 Calibration weights/ Calibration digits not plausible

What does this mean? The manual doesn't really explain it, and I cant find anyone else experiencing this.

Calibration 0 and 1 and shown in bold, but Calibration 2 isn't.

Thanks
Nathan

Never used that controller, however, there are a couple of things that come to mind, the scale i.e. number of digits (could also include if decimal point used) is not set right for example a weigher with only 3 digits set is being told to have a value above 999 maybe 1000 which is 4 digits, or perhaps the display is say xxx.yy i.e. 2 decimal places but again the value could be 1000.00 also if it fails to calibrate it could be unstable, during the calibration process there is a max change that it has to be within or it considers it unstable so will not calibrate.
again for example, if the max change was 2.5kg over 2 seconds but the value was swinging +- over 2.5kg then it will not step on i.e. leave calibration mode.
Things that can cause this are: faulty load cell, mechanical connection to the load cells, damaged cables etc.
This is just from my experience in setting up many weighing systems. It sounds to me that when a half load silo it seems ok but anything above that creates errors in measurement suggests the load cells are either breaking down under load or the top end calibration is out & saturating the amplifier.