Siwarex wp231

Solm86

Hello all,
I need to know more about this module (siwarex wp231) please
How to program and how can i deal with it inside TIA portal (address, blocks, scalling) ?
Is it like any regular analog input module?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello all,
I need to know more about this module (siwarex wp231) please
How to program and how can i deal with it inside TIA portal (address, blocks, scalling) ?
Is it like any regular analog input module?
Thanks in advance.
The Siwarex module is essentially a fully featured weigh controller that can do all the functions that a stand alone weigher can do. Calibration via a HMI is fiddly as is "secure" display of the weigher (if you are using the weigher for goods for sale directly. Jesper has linked to a sample program, and that's where I would start