slc 5/05 - floating point accuracy

Great effort Alaric!! Thank you.
300 mil should hopefully not change - I put in twice the capacity that we needed considering the future. This is used for 2 purposes. One to read the current length of the cable at any give time and Two for operator to enter a length value, so that the machine knows when to stop.

Thanks,
Ven

Similar Topics

Hi, Have a quick question on a slc500. Tying to create an alarm setpoint using a LEQ; It will not allow me to assemble the rung using a floating...
Replies
Views
I am working on my first G310 project where I am connected to a slc 5/05 with ethernet and using DF1 Master. All of my communication appears to...
Replies
Views
Greetings, PLC: SLC 5/04 DCS: DeltaV ver 9.3 Originally at our plant, the diffential pressure across our baghouse came from a single Rosemount...
Replies
Views
Have a program I am developing and have some code where I increment or decrement a floating point and later use that in the program to change...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom