Smc Pnue Alpha Programming

k steel

Are any of you good people that are out there conversant with the SMC PNEU ALPHA programming?
If so could you please give me hints on where to start with it and if there is any reading material that might be specific for this .
Looking foward to hearing from you all. :D

Thanks for that - they are just re-badged by SMC.
As I`ve never done any programming on these before, are they an easy unit to use or are they a problem ?
I only want to do something that seems basic to me (setting pneumatic cylinders to a known height using sensors) but I`m not quite sure how to go about it.

It's simple. Basically it is functionblock programming. There are some trick's, how to edit some values, but it was maybe 4 years ago when I had to use it last time. So I cannot remember exactly. Be aware that there is limitation, how many function blocks you can use (72 maybe). For "complex" aplication thats not much at all. But definetly thats good start for entering world of automation.

BR
Lauri