SMS Server for Vijeo Citect 7.1

oko

Hi - I need a SMS server for sending alarms from Vijeo Citect project (750 alarms) to GSM mobile phones. I´ve found Scadaphone and smsserver 3.0, both usefull for Vijeo Citect. Scadaphone runs on OPC, is it an advantage? There is a big difference in the price, but does anyone here know benefits when you choose one over the other?
Thanks

Hi - thank you for reply. Do you know which benefit there might be in using a OPC based notice program, insted e.g. smsserver, that is based on clusters in Citect?
I am only running one project on my OPC.

Have you considered email to SMS.
Configure Citect to send an Email a SMS server using the mobile Number. No opc required Just some cicode and VBA

SMS server for Vijeo Citect

Hi - I need a SMS server for sending alarms from Vijeo Citect project (750 alarms) to GSM mobile phones. I´ve found Scadaphone and smsserver 3.0, both usefull for Vijeo Citect. Scadaphone runs on OPC, is it an advantage? There is a big difference in the price, but does anyone here know benefits when you choose one over the other?
Thanks

You may consider U.C.ME-OPC from Control See. A fully functional evaluation version can be downloaded at http://www.controlsee.com .
You may receive SMS alarms to your cell phone and in addition to acknowledge alarms, query or modify tag values remotely using your cell phone.

Thank you for replies, I will check it out. I was just wundering if anyone has used any of these programs mentioned above, and what your experiences are.