some Rsview32 questions

maxtin

Hi, i have an application where my SCADA uses RSView Messenger. Users of my application must have the possiblity to change, at runtime, the messenger destinations for a specific alarm. Also, users must be able to create/edit their own messenger destination schedule (at run time also).

I dont think that Messenger offers all those possibility (specially at runtime) so i think i need to handle all that with my VBA code (with the PLC) using some Messenger commands like "MessengerPhrase" and such.

My question is...im a rsview newbie btw...can I, in my VBA, throw an event when an alarm comes ON to handle that alarm?

If not, the only way i think is to be able to change the alarm severity of a specific alarm at runtime (again can I do that?)

regards and TIA

Martin