Somewhat OT : Coax cable stripper

Cable thickness. 58/59/6 are all different thicknesses. There are basic strippers with a slider to set which it will cut for which just adjusts the depth of the blade set.

Without having one in hand, I would not be able to make any assumptions.
Thanks for the input!

I don't know much about the differences between RG6 and RG58.

That reference has a pdf that you can look at to see if you can adjust the screws on the blades to see if it can strip the cable as you want. I am not going to spoon feed you if you keep discounting everyone's suggestions.

PLC types have to read a lot to understand what we look at so maybe read a little more on people suggestions before making snape judgements.

That reference has a pdf that you can look at to see if you can adjust the screws on the blades to see if it can strip the cable as you want. I am not going to spoon feed you if you keep discounting everyone's suggestions.

PLC types have to read a lot to understand what we look at so maybe read a little more on people suggestions before making snape judgements.

Jim, I am not sure what caused your outburst.
I am NOT discounting anyone's suggestions.
I did NOT discount YOUR suggestion. I even thanked you for your first response!
I did not ask to be spoonfed.

P.S. Your reference link does not work! It tries to go to this site:
Code:
https://www.%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A/Products/RA-1786-CTK-B-UPP.aspx

I have been learning/reading about the stripping/crimping tools longer than I care to admit.
I have contacted stripping/crimping vendors and manufacturers to get info about a product that would strip a specific cable to fit a specific connector.
I have bought a couple tools that the manufacturer and vendors have made claims to the capabilities of the tools for my application. unsatisfactory.