Somewhat OT: Resources and Locations

unsunghippie

Hi all, just wondering if there is a list of resources and locations somewhere on this site? Would this be a good thing?

I happen to be in need of a Step 7 programmer for a one time small (1/2 - 1 day) project in the Minneapolis area for a customer of mine. I have no desire to learn Siemen's or purchase the software at this point. PM me if interested.

Similar Topics

This is a bit off-topic in a strict PLC sense, but it is in the process measurement area. I need to strip some Alpha 9058C coax to mate with TE...
Replies
Views
Just throwing this out there since there may be some who aren't aware of the differences between Pozidriv and Phillips screwdrivers - or even the...
Replies
Views
Hi group, I need a single phase 120vac speed control for a 1/2 hp gear motor, that is running a hoist on a degreaser system we are building. I...
Replies
Views
I have been involved in panel design and building for nearly 18 years and have used various methods for supporting and/or rigging the panels while...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a HMI program made with WinCC Flexible, and it shall be displayed at an exhibition on a 43" widescreen monitor. I think it is a HDTV...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom