Sorry, been gone awhile

doyletuttle

Hi all, there used to be a dos program that I had that had exercises for I think a conveyor, a Silo, some doors and some traffic lights.

I can't really remember exactly what it had, it was about 4 years ago that I had it.

I have a couple of people that was asking me if I had anything that they could play with to help them learn the basics and I remembered having it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

I work in a field where our plc and hmi are constantly being powered fully off and on daily before being sent out. I am new to the world of plc...
Replies
Views
Hi there, PLC in question: 240VAC Omron CP1E-NA20DR-A Features: 12 inputs – 2 of which analogue, 8 outputs – 1 of which analogue My question is...
Replies
Views
gedday guys, quick and easy question (that i couldnt find by googling it. sigh) I have an allen bradely slc 5/03 processor on a 1746 -a7 back...
Replies
Views
Guy's First let me say i am very sorry to have to ask this but does anyone have a pcis manual? Point me to a download? I have been looking...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been searching the Internet for days now and there's so much confusing information about PID terms. I'm not new to the general concept...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom