Sorry But Slc 150?

plc noob

Guy's

First let me say i am very sorry to have to ask this but does anyone have a pcis manual?

Point me to a download?

I have been looking the internet over and have not found one.

I have pcis installed on an old win 98 laptop but my problem is that i am trying to insert a xio contact on a rung and can't seem to do it.

Also where my instruction to start and end a rung or branch F3 and F4 in the edit menu is not there and i can't seem to add the contact to the current rung needed.

I never knew we even had a slc 150 in service until today. If i can get this up and running i can promise it won't be here long micrologix or something is going in.

Please Help

Guy's

First let me say i am very sorry to have to ask this but does anyone have a pcis manual?

Point me to a download?

I have been looking the internet over and have not found one.

I have pcis installed on an old win 98 laptop but my problem is that i am trying to insert a xio contact on a rung and can't seem to do it.

Also where my instruction to start and end a rung or branch F3 and F4 in the edit menu is not there and i can't seem to add the contact to the current rung needed.

I never knew we even had a slc 150 in service until today. If i can get this up and running i can promise it won't be here long micrologix or something is going in.

Please Help

Are you trying this online? I believe you can only do offline edits.

I got it fixed.

Thanks for all the reply's Guy's

Git thanks for the manual it was a lifesaver and i think you are about the only site on the internet that has this.

I found the hardware manual in several places but not the software manual.

I still don't have the functions to add a rung but i used cut and paste to put some logic on the rungs i already had to make it work.

Hopefully i will figure out the rest today

Many thanks to everyone.