Sos

jpoyatos

Hello everybody, I'm trying to reinstall the SIEMENS software STEP 7 V5.4 SP5, and all the time I got the same message, "There is some files mark to be deleted, restart your computer to do that", I restar the computer try to install again, and HOPS !! same message.
With the WIN CC flexible 2008, some thing similar happens, when I launch the program, stop loading it, and message appears, " files DB or MSQL$WINCCEFLEXIBLEEXPRESS, is stoped or some thing like that, the question is I try to uninstall and reinstall again, but I'm going mad restart ans starting again.
I'll very happy if some body can give some directions to fix both problems.

Thank yoy very much

Jose

Thank you Saperov, I have follow the instructions from the link you wrote and working fine, I have uninstall also every thing on WinCC Flexible and now both installation are fine and working.
thank you very much for your help on this.

Jose