Speaker Recommendation

RadconFK

Looking to Add speakers to a Panelview+6 1000 - usb. Looking for recommendations for 10w to 20w speakers used in an application. Thanks :confused:

Could not find the first one - thought it was gone. Thanks for finding the error in my ways. Now, do you have anything helpful to add to this thread?

Similar Topics

Hi all - looking to add a speaker(s) to a Panelview +6 1000, using the USB port and existing audio driver. I am looking for something loud (10-20...
Replies
Views
We are installing 20 foot direct burial fiberglass light poles, and we are mounting speakers for a pa system on the pole about 12 feet up. Can the...
Replies
Views
Waterproof Industrial 3.5mm Speaker for use with ThinClient and FTView Alarm&Events Hello, Elsewhere at this site the thinclients (Dynics BTMM)...
Replies
Views
Has anyone connected anything to the Allen-Bradley PV+7 speaker output yet? I just pulled my first PV+7 out of the box and noticed the terminal...
Replies
Views
I have worked on small projects using AB Micrologix but now we want to take a photo, process it online, and sort based on returned variables...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom