SR2MOD02 Modem - Hyperterminal

martin1

Hi all,

I am having difficulty connecting to a Schneider SR2MOD02 Modem using Hyper-terminal.

I have tried different baud rates etc but unable to connect.

These modems were originally used alongside Zelio Smart controllers.

I am able to connect to the Wavetrack Supreme Modems OK but not these for some reason.

Can anyone offer some insight please?

If the modems were working with the zelio then it should have these settings setup.

Set pc and hyperterminal to same settings. I normally also put ascii echo to on in hyperterminal settings. And no flow control on port settings

sr2.JPG

Similar Topics

Hi all, Has anyone connected a SR2MOD02 modem to a Unitronics PLC? I have setup the port settings as 9600,8,N,1 via Hyperterminal not the modem...
Replies
Views
I purchased a Viator HM-PF-USB-POWERX HART modem specifically because I was told it worked with Emerson AMS Device Configurator. But, Device...
Replies
Views
We have two sites that are stranded with no line of site, they are handled by phone/modem with a chain that includes: Stranded site (client)...
Replies
Views
Have anyone done this? I don't see why this wouldn't work but I may be missing something too. Getting any recurring account opened is a pain...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have looked around the Sierra Wireless site for answers and haven't come up with anything concrete there. I'm looking to get the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom