Standard (Automotive)

jfrc

Hi,
I'm looking for any info about the standards used by Ford, BMW and Jaguar (Nextgen,DCP, L6/L7).
Any body available to share?
Thanks.

JFRC

The standards are different for each customer, and also different depending on what type of project it is: powertrain, body, paint, stamping, etc. You really need to get it directly from them. They usually have websites where you can download the whole project book, if you are bidding.

Similar Topics

After some interesting conversation regarding the safety of emergency stops, I saw some posts talking about the safety standard conversation...
Replies
Views
I have programmed servos from a handful of variety of manufacturers and series. Each time I used a PLC without motion functions. I have not worked...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm am engineer for a plastic manufacturer. We swapped out a oem motor with one of equivalent nameplate stats made by marathon on our roll...
Replies
Views
I am trying to implement a sfift-by-wire on a vehicle and for that I am using a standard servo motor...
Replies
Views
Had an interesting experience this morning. An old Panelview 600, 2711-K6C5X series B to be precise, comes up as error 32. Unfortunately it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom