Store Data in Micrologix 1200

If I were you, I would use the HMI to do the logging using the clock built into the HMI. This would be extremely easy with a Red Lion G3, and not too terribly hard in a Panelview Plus.

I have not used the Panelview Component so I have no idea if it is capable of logging.

In any case, you should be able to set a bit or increment a value that is monitored by the HMI and have it log data when the bit goes true or when the value changes.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello We have approximately 60 remote sites which have Remote Telemetry Units using MicroLogix 1400 PLCs and Viper SC 200 radios. We have a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using a 5069-L330ER in a project and I need to essentially capture some data that will be shown as a trend on a screen. The data...
Replies
Views
Hello all first time user here with a question about how to repopulate data on my controllogix 5561 176-L61B. Combination of a low PLC battery and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was trying to restore a .cab file and it was stuck at 70% - restore global data for nearly 2 hours. What should I do from here? I just...
Replies
Views
Hello, For my general information and knowledge, how is querying and storing data from a AB PLC (Compact or Control Logix) typically...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom