Stratix 5700 NAT Configuration

scarince,

It's there alright. Try this link...

587792 - Simple Stratix 5700 NAT Setup
Access Level: Everyone

Also have a look here, even though I also linked this in one of the threads you linked to earlier...

554727 - Stratix 5700: NAT(Network Address Translation) Configuration
Access Level: TechConnect

...and here...

596742 - Connect to a Stratix 5700 NAT switch on the Public Side
Access Level: TechConnect

...and while we're at it...

619491 - How to configure the Stratix 5700 with NAT to handle multiple identical machines.

...and here for good measure...

543731 - Number of Supported NAT Entries on the Stratix 5700 with NAT

Regards,
George
Hi Geospark, I am trying to open your first link but it seems to have been deleted. Do you perhaps have a the new link?

Hi Geospark, I am trying to open your first link but it seems to have been deleted. Do you perhaps have a the new link?

first link isn't deleted, it's just been converted to a TechConnect level access. so to see it you would need a support contract with AB.

I had a similar problem and called AB. They pointed out that you cannot NAT an address that is in a VLan without have another switch with routing turned on. that's why their examples show another 5700 setup with routing turned on. I found that very disappointing for my case.