Stratix 5700 NAT

Dear all,
again thread about NAT on Stratix 5700.

I configured NAT in accordance with manuals, and can ping inside PLC from my laptop (that configured with same ip address as outside PLC) when connect it directly to Stratix public port Gi1/1. Everything is OK.

But when I connect Stratix to our plant network through Cisco switch, PLCs can't see each other, no any traffic.

In attached drawing with my configuration.
Public port was configured as Access (when it's connected with laptop) and as Trunk (when it's connected to Cisco).

Is my configuration incorrect? Or the issue is in Cisco switch?

NAT.PNG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

OK. so for the past week i have been working on setting up our plant wide scada system and changing addresses over to the new network. We have 1...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I need your expertise regarding with the Stratix Switch 5700, actually we have bunch of PLCs connected to the network and all plc are...
Replies
Views
I was hoping to get some help with a Stratix 5700 switch and NAT. We are building a series of identical machines. Lots of remote I/O, etc. Each...
Replies
Views
I'm having a terrible time configuring the NAT. This is exactly the same issue that many others have appeared to have. I've read everything I...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to get NAT setup on a 5700 which I need to connect to a plant network. My machine has 30 private IP Addresses going from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom