Nat tables/stratix 5700

old97ss

OK. so for the past week i have been working on setting up our plant wide scada system and changing addresses over to the new network. We have 1 line in our facilities that is causing me issues and I am running out of ideas. Our new network is 10.138.142.?. The machine we are connecting to has a stratix 5700 with nat-full firmware capabilities. From that router are 5 other stratix 5700 routers each going to their own machine equipment. They are all router enabled but not nat. There is also a secondary network on the correct corporate ip network that is running through a port on the main stratix. All ports/machines have their own vlans setup on the main switch. Because of safety issues with the equpment we are not able to change the ip address of the equipment on the main switch or the ip addresses of the equpment connected through the other 5 routers like we did for the secondary network. Because of this I am trying to setup a nat table on the main router to point to the 5 plc/s connected to it. This is not working. From the corporate port with my pc plugged in I can ping all equipment on all routers and switches using there original ip address. Rslinx brings up only the main router though. i am honestly at a loss and can answer any questions you many have. i have attached an image with basic info and network layout.

Untitled drawing.png

Try setting your gateway addresses of the devices to match the private side ip address of the switch that contains the nat table.

I have attached the files themselves. I will try setting the devices to the ip address of the main router. but in continuing my research i have found this article on rockwells site stating that stratix 5700 with full router/nat capabilities are unable to act as both at the same time? only routing or only nat table. so i may have been chasing my tail. can anyone confirm this??? document id:QA20378 for rockwell.

Thanks

mainip.PNG mainrouter.PNG mainvlan.PNG