Stratix 5700 Redundancy configuration

Chibu

Hi Guys,
I have two redundant Controllogix CPUs also connected to two redundant Stratix 5700 Managed switches.

With mere Express Setup of the Stratix 5700; Controllogix Primary and Secondary change over works seamlessly; but when I configure smart ports Assignment, the Stratix switches works independently and does not allow controllogix CPUs redundancy feature.

How can I configure Redundancy in Stratix 5700 Managed switches?

There is no special “redundancy” smart port assignment. All you need is to be able to pass heartbeat packets between two Ethernet modules.
I would configure Logix connected ports as Automation Device or Multiport Automation Device on tha same VLAN.

Stratix to Stratix connection should be trunk (Switch for Automation) and make sure that Logix VLAN is included in this trunk.

There is no Stratix “redundancy feature”. If Stratix is a part of a DLR then DLR facing ports should be set for a multiport automation device. For all supported network configurations with Logix Redundancy check HIGHAV-RM002 manual. Then post your network diagram here.