Stratix Multi VLAN NAT

Fanu**72

hello there,

so i have a stratix 5700, that i need to setup with some NATing. System is close to whats described in the plcguru link here https://www.*************/stratix-5700-nat-routing/

Question is can i get rid of the second switch and still expect this to work? i.e. if instead of configuring the nat translations on the second switch i added them to the switch that has routing enabled. and then obviously connect machine 20 & 21 into that switch, assigning all ports settings to the vlans correctly should i still be able to ping the controllers from the pc?

plctalk.PNG

Similar Topics

Kindly, if we enable the routing on the Rockwell Stratix 5700 switch, as in the below link, will it cause any trouble? Like for axis motion...
Replies
Views
What happens if you power up a 1783-MS10T with a Compact Flash card from a 1783-MS06T? Does it work, but with the "extra" ports unconfigured? If...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a Stratix 5700 managed switch that will connected to another different network thus: Stratix 1 on 10.50.3.xx >connect through...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! Could I use the Studio 5000 to read/monitoring Stratix 5700 parameters? Like switch temperature for example
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a small DLR ring set up in a lab that consists of 1 Stratix 5200 and 2 ENTR/Cs. I am having an issues only on recovery of the ring...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom