Stuck on a simple PLC programing problem

Poster, I'm glad you found an answer to your problem. I just wanted to add that because you are new to this software that the help utility in Logix can be a great resource to use. You said that you do not know the instructions very well. Logix help lists definitions and examples to use for all the operands. Most the time you can access specific help items by placing your mouse cursor over the topic and press "F1". Also the knowledge base on Allen Bradley's site offers many resources to use to download in PDF format (www.ab.com) I hope this will be a help and may save you some time on asking a forum for these simply researched answer.

As was mentioned before it is well appreciated by many of us that you seek answers as research not just to complete the asignment. It is ok to seek help in learning, not to ask for the answer.

Too many out there just try to get through thier training without actually learning the content, this leaves them unable to be effective in the workplace.