Studio 5K View Designer Issues

toddp65

Hi all,
I'm new to using the View Designer for HMI development. We have at least one Panelview 5000 series using this software and would like to use them more.

When creating a project I have no issues. I save and go on. When trying to open the project via the .vpd file or thru the Studio splash screen list, it fails to open.

I receive this a message I'm attaching.
I have successfully used this before. The plc software side has no issues, it's the View Designer. Yesterday I upgraded the software to ver. 33, I was at 32, in hope of resolving this issue. It didn't.
Windows 7 on VM.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Uninstall version 2.x of Studio 5000 View Designer.
Then either:
Perform a repair on the highest version of Studio 5000 View Designer is already installed or
Download and install a higher version of Studio 5000 View Designer.