Studio5000 tag export question

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello. I am exporting tags from my Studio5000 project and not getting the desired results. For example, the first column shows "comments". There isn't a column that even shows the tag names. Do I set up what I want to export somewhere? Thank you.

Line 7 of the export file should have the column headers of TYPE, SCOPE, NAME, DESCRIPTION, SPECIFIER, ATTRIBUTES

There is a tag TYPE in column 1 which denotes tags. Put a filter on the Line 7 headers and you'll find your tag definitions.

Line 7 of the export file should have the column headers of TYPE, SCOPE, NAME, DESCRIPTION, SPECIFIER, ATTRIBUTES

There is a tag TYPE in column 1 which denotes tags. Put a filter on the Line 7 headers and you'll find your tag definitions.

Thank you, this does it for me.