stupid ML1000!!

I can take criticism!

This was a bandaid to fix the previous programmers mistakes..before we had an Automation Group, there were maintenance guys programming these things...
I've got some better examples of programs I've written thats for sure :)
I'm by no means a professional nor do I claim to be. I would just like to learn the most effective way to do what I have to do!!

Last edited:
There are some good suggestions here. If you have any timers that run at the same time the best option is to set one for the longest time and use compare instrucitons against the .ACC for the shorter timers. However, that's a lot of extra time programming work arounds.

You might want to consider the cost of your time -vs- the cost of a ML1200. The ML1200 is not really that much money, and you get a lot more performance out of it.

I learned all I know about AB from this site and nothing more, but right away I think you can drop at leat two of the timers from this code by comparing the acculumated time of one timer, instead of having two parrell timers. I think that you might also be able to use one timer for both rungs 1 & 2, but I havent really gone through it very carefully yet.

Sounds like the issue is resolved anyway.

Also have a read up on subroutines. It will break your code up and make it easier to follow. Line comments are also really helpful. Regards Alan

Thanks for all of your suggestions guys...Program is written and installed as I type this. Everything seems to be working good :)