Suggestion for IO sheets/drawings

40mpg

Hello all,

Can you guys share what has worked well for you in your projects on how to present IO list? Currently I just do an excel workbook with each card on its own sheet and the sheet(slot) will have three columns: channel, alias tag, and description, maybe include wire number at the terminal block?. I then include this in the Process Control Narrative document. I hope I am being clear in what I'm trying to do or this is terrible? This is so It can be reference if a technician is trying to wire something up.

Then i use that and do an Autocad Electrical drawing.

I'm still learning the rope! If you can attach an example it would be nice.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts , I have a system which contains 10 PLCs (1214C CPU) each PLC with GSM module (Teltonika RUT955) and 2 SCADA PCs at different...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am looking for a very inexpensive PLC in HMI for a very basic control scheme..... a couple of discrete inputs and outputs with a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Could you please help me to find a PLC with 8-10 DI and 4-8 DO(Relay type) with RS 232 Port regardless the brand within 66mm length...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a suggestion for some kind of proximity sensor that would detect if an object is sticking out of a cup? A stationary cup, so it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom