Suggestions for a Home WiFi router with 4 wired ports

danw

Lifetime Supporting Member
My current run-of-the-mill router (4-5 years old) might be getting flakey so I'm looking for another.

Situation:
The current Linksys' Wifi can reach the length of the house (65 feet without any problem). Throughput is limited by my wireless service. So I don't need multiple mesh routers. My home network is IPV4; not looking to experiment with 6.

Any suggestions?

Is Wifi 6 backwards compatible?

I'm still running a Win 7 desktop and a Laserjet 4 printer and don't want obsolete the hardware with fancy WiFi.

Similar Topics

I know this topic has been brought up a few times, but i had some specific questions. I have installed several 1783-NATR devices and they have...
Replies
Views
I'd like people's opinions on which manufacturer of hardware they prefer. We are an aerospace manufacturing facility that does little to no SCADA...
Replies
Views
I am setting up control for Hypochlorite dosing. The easy part is the dosing calculation for flow pacing but I would also like to setup trimming...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an application and have hit a bit of a snag. I need to find an industrial touchscreen display that can: - Tolerate down to -40C...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am reaching out to this knowledgeable community with a peculiar problem I've been experiencing with a PLC 5/40E. This issue has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom