SUPCON DCS project

osama majeed

HI,

I hv availability of supcon dcs system, ECS 100, CS 4000 AND a controller etc
i want to have mini industrial project on supcon DCS like (boiler control system using DCS etc) i want ur guidance in this regard also specify any project title that has real time application, this is just start of my final year.... so help me through..

how can i get started with supcon DCS automatioN.....

My translation:

I study Engineering at university. This is my last year of study. For my final year project I would like to build a mock industrial control system using the components at hand (see below).

What I am looking for is relevant examples of field applications I can mimic with my hardware, and some assistance or direction in control theory.

My list of hardware is a Supcon DCS system containing the following:
ECS 100
CS 4000
A controller

Any opinions/input on the matter are appreciated.

Last edited:
My first thought would be to talk to your faculty adviser/project supervisor for assistance in the basic steps of creating the program.

Then for a more detailed run have a look on the Supcon webpage for code examples, just to familiarise yourself with the environment/capabilities of your software package.

Following this, write a list of your access to hardware, services, budget, even list your controllers capabilities.

Refine your list so that you can use this as your project selection criteria.

Select an area of control/automation which your are versed in, then the real study begins!

At this stage if you repost with this list some of the gurus here may feel compelled to offer you the situation experience in their particular area of industry coverage, that could be achievable with your design parameters.