Switch works, NOT!

what is the resistance of your meter leads?

0.5 Ohm is either Lead resistance or a faulty switch

hard wire - on a bench - 24v supply through the switch to a relay

BEWARE OF THIS - IF IT IS AN INTRINSICALLY SAFE DEVICE AS TOM ASKED
these units use less than 8 volts and need a barrier control

Ok. I tried pretty much everything between 5600 and 220 ohm and nothing worked. Switch shows always on. GEMS is about to become my friend.

There are physical contacts in the reed switch in the tube, and a magnet in the ball. Even if you
could get it to work using resistors, it will be unreliable, and not the right thing to do.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a A.B Compact logix communicating with two fanuc robots via ethernet. The plc also communicates to an automation direct hmi screen...
Replies
Views
Looking for a supplier of Layer 3 Network Switches DIN RAIL MOUNT, in Alabama, In the UK we would use Typically in the UK we would use...
Replies
Views
What happens if you power up a 1783-MS10T with a Compact Flash card from a 1783-MS06T? Does it work, but with the "extra" ports unconfigured? If...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a Stratix 5700 managed switch that will connected to another different network thus: Stratix 1 on 10.50.3.xx >connect through...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , We all must of done this before ...... Installing a Frequency Drive in an enclosure , you forget how deep your selector...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom