Synchronize 2 generators by using plc

By your flag I assume you are in Thailand, I recently completed a large water treatment plant in Banglen (approx 1 hour out of Bangkok) as part of that project we installed 2 generators which are required to synchronize with the elect. supply. This system used a Woodward controller which in turn communicated with a PLC. If you are not to far from Bangkok it may be possible for you ask for assistance from the Comapny that is now running the Water Treatment Plant. If you would require some more information please let me know. I may still have some address details somewhere that may help

Similar Topics

Dear Team, I need experts advice on how to resolve the problem below : We have two 1756-L55 RSLogix5000 Controllers installed in a redundancy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Whenever I update a projects CPU with new code and add more variables to datablocks I encounter a problem that I'm sure there is a correct...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to Synchronize two 4kW motors connected to their own individual AltiVar VSDs. To put it simply the two motors are pulling cables...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Please help me how to work as link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP8G21SPWq8 i hope to receive your help soon. My email ...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am configuring this SCADA and created some new PLC tags. I am not sure why the feature "Synchronize with PLC tags" under the HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom