Tag-based alarm in UDT and AOI

azakulayo

Hi all,

We have been using an UDT that contains tag-based alarms as an In/Out parameter for an AOI. (V31-V32)

Unfortunately, V33, they have prevented us from doing so. (Tech notes BF26296):angr:
https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1129240

I spoke with Rockwell tech, they told me to make 2 identical UDT and use UDT1 without tag-based alarm with the AOI and copy it to UDT2 after.

Seems like a lot of work for something simple.

Do you guys have any ideas or any ways around this?

We are trying to stay away from ALMD blocks.

Thanks,
B

Similar Topics

Hello, I am upgrading some custom AOI's for a customer that was using plantpax 3.5 they are moving to Pax v5. In their old AOI's they were...
Replies
Views
I seem to be making this harder than it should be, and Its not making any sense. I simply need to move a real variable to two integer variables...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone. Just starting to use Logix based tag alarms, and I am likely a little confused. What I would like to do: Use Logix 33...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an application with a CLX L8 running under firmware V31 and an instance of FTView SE version 11. I configured a logix based...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use tag based alarms in Studio 5000. It seems really great at making alarms automatic. I have a few alarms that require...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom