Tag Data Link Error

hagos

Dear Sparkies,

It's the first time for me to deal with Omron PLC's.
I'm trying to backup an Omron CJ2M-CPU31 fitted with a build in CJ2M-EIP21, the process went fine till it comes to backing up the EIP21, below is the result:

[CJ2M-CPU31]
(1)Program ... Completed
(2)Parameters (system settings, routing table, datalink table, etc. ... Completed
(3)Symbol Table ... Completed
(4)Comments ... Completed
(5)Program Index ... Completed
(6)PLC Memory ... Completed
(7)Force Status ... Completed
(8)EM File Area ... Completed
[CJ2M-EIP21]
(1)Parameter defined in CPS ... Completed
(2)Unit Name ... Completed
(3)Tag Datalink ... ## Error! Aborted ##
<The processing was aborted because an error was detected. (Data Acquisition Error)>

As you could see the error(Tag Datalink ErroR) occured when tried to backup the EIP21 (the build in Ethernet board)
I would appreciate your help solving the error.

Regards
Hagos