Tag names in WinCC with Siemens APL EPH

iuhytvYUTCU

Recently I work on a project where my customer has WinCC as HMI, and Siemens batch as backend, and they use APL as the interface for CM and EPH (equipment phase). For some reason I need to talk to WinCC directly, for reading from and writing to the underlying data variables of the EPH, but I got no clue when I see the tags.
After some digging I understand the tags are of two parts where one is EPH parameters from SFC definitions, and the other is the status and command for EPH itself. Now I need to get to know the status and command tags but I am short of documentation from Siemens (if they publish), and I would like to see if anyone has something on that?

pic0210.jpg

Similar Topics

This is kind of a beginner question. Let say I have 2 Rockwell PLC talking to an InTouch standalone installation. Let call them G1_PLC and...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm doing a more standardize version of one of my programs and organizing things into UDTs and whatever else I can do to shrink the...
Replies
Views
Good Morning All! I have a machine we recently install with an Automax control and Drive system. I need to maintain this and make improvements...
Replies
Views
Has anyone seen this? Am I missing something? See the images below: the image on the left is from CCW; the image on the right is from a PDF...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to dynamically change Tag Names (in real-time) on these PLCs? I'm guessing the answer is "NO", right? Just externally, then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom