Tags in QuickDesigner translated to RSLOGIX

LOL!!

I am pretty sure it worked, because all the client told me is that he needs these buttons added, he didnt say anything about the entire panel not functioning!!!

I am also looking through all of our programs and touch screens. It looks like this is how it is on all of the coaches of this era.

-Paul

I have supplied just about enough of information for this to be solved, but one more piece of information:
I would assume that your application based on rooms are using different rack/modules per room. That is why the addressing is different.
In a generic program, that is the way that I would do it also.
Good luck guys, I think that there is something still missing here.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a ifix 5.5 application where the operator opens a valve by clicking on a screen object. I can trace from object to data base that it is...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I'm working on setting up a large excel recipe table for porting updates through the Linx Gateway RTD/DDE function into my recipe...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a pair of redundant 1756-L71 controllers rev 24. These controllers currently have produced and consumed tag interfaces to 3 other...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom