Tamper Resistant Hour Meter Logix5000

what if this a truck monted system leased by the hour and the driver eats his lunch in the cab and leaves the motor running and the machine on but not running?
"fool proof". lol

I dont think thats the situation we are talking about.

And by fool proof, I mean practically tamper proof, except for those other things I mentioned. Its not an exact value of hours but it gives you a good idea

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Been in the digital world half my life, but only recently in PLCs. I inherited a Tamper project from 5 years back which never worked. Tamper is...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I notice there was some previous posts about this subject with Logix 5000. Would anyone happen to have any info or examples using...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I notice there was some previous posts about this subject with Logix 5000. Would anyone happen to have any info or examples using...
Replies
Views
Its not PLC related but many of you would know about such things so here I am :) I need to find a material that can resist abrasion from a wet...
Replies
Views
Off Topic - any info on solenoid valves to switch vacuum which used to suck away a mixture chemical solvents. We tried normal Festo and SMC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom