technical info

indra

hi,

i have just bought softwareSimatic S5 from IBH SOFTECH Germany.
Does anyone know, HOW TO MAKE ONLINE EDIT ? because I can not find it in the printed manual book from ibhsoftec.
In the OFFLINE MODE, I can make modify with easily, onl use RIGHT CLICK on mouse, but the problem is in ONLINE MODE, I can not make an EDIT ONLINE,

Click on 'PLC block list' third icon from the left

Make your change to the program, then under file (I think, I'm at home, no PLC) and click 'save to file and PLC'

S5jjj.gif

Similar Topics

Hi, I have MISUBISHI PLC type Q61P, Q00CPU. Please infomr m eth cable communication that I have to use. Is it possible to use SC-09 with...
Replies
Views
Work instruction. Hey seasoned vets, I have to make some work instruction for a couple things and I’m just out of school I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy, some times i receive this message in my PV1000: 637 Communication Driver has FAULTED -contact technical support. after there is no...
Replies
Views
Below are the few details for your reference: B&R PLC Module 2005 CPU – CP152 with APM (Application Memory) Module ME Power Supply – PS477...
Replies
Views
An automation system having a dedicated PLC connected to feedback potentiometer supplied via 0-10V, an added automated system based on another PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom