Temp Level Sensor

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I'm looking for a float style temp/level analog transmitter (0-10V analog) for a water tank. There are no chemicals in the water but the tank does get to 200DegF so that is a consideration. Tank is about 24" deep. I don't need to measure to the bottom but would like a decent range over the 24".

Don't need any switching outputs.

The tank exists and our existing sensor has failed. Looking for a replacement available pretty quickly so we can finish our project and ship the system.

Thanks

Thanks. I will call them tomorrow. I was able to get a replacement from the original manufacturer but it’s longer than I want. Wish the temp was also 0-10 or 0-5 V but I do have a T/C signal conditioner so that could work.