Test & measurement equipment

flyers

Dear guys,

Sorry, this is not a PLC related question, but do hope if any of you guys come across these equipment. I'm looking for a test * measurement equipment for a production factory lab. This equipment must be able to measure the hollow object internal & external diameter. All these data will be send to a PC for historical data logging using either serial,USB or Ethernet. My location is Singapore.

Thank you.

What is max and min diameter outside
min and max dia inside
what is your accptible tolerance?
Where are you taking these measurements on the machine or at the QA station

Dan Bentler

What is max and min diameter outside
min and max dia inside
what is your accptible tolerance?
Where are you taking these measurements on the machine or at the QA station

Dan Bentler

The min diameter is 2", max dia. is 3.5" only.

Tolerance, not sure how precise are these equipment, no idea.

Measurement will be taken at the QA station in an air condition lab. Random test on the production.