Texas Instrument 530

nasrollahi

Hi,
Any body has TI 550 application (or equivalent) for up loading and maintenance of Texas Instrument PLC 530?
Who has the stocked spare parts(I/O cards, CPU etc.)of PLC 550?
Provision of any useful information about PLC 550 is appreciated.

Regards
M.Nasrollahi

Well the PM550 and the TI530, despite coming from the same manufacturer were as different as chalk and cheese. Different software, different I/O, different everything. I think all they've got in common is their obsolescence.

As far as I know there never was any PC-compatible software for programming a PM 550 (is this what is meant by "TI 550 application (or equivalent) for up loading and maintenance"?) You had to use the TI VPU200 or the laughingly-named hand-held programmer. The latter had no storage or upload/download facilities.

Ken

Hi Ken M and everybody,

Thank you for your useful information.
My mistake in typing leads you to chalk and cheese case!
Please correct TI550 to TI 505 and continue.

Regards

Hi Ken Moore,
Thank you, I had a look on that site it was useful. I found Hand/truck held communicator TI VPU200!
But I could not find the right/exact model number for PLC 550 cpu.
Is there any other reference/model no. for such item.

Regards