Texas instrument ti-128 software

scottboggs

I have a issue with a TI 128 , i need someone to upload the program and download it to a repaired 128 i have purchased already.
i am willing to send both units to you and pay !!! for the transfer and a copy of program. it would also be nice to have a hard copy of the logic printed if possible.
AGAIN I WILL PAY FOR SERVICES RENDERED!!!!
CONTACT ME @ 513-490-3078 OR @ [email protected]

IMG_0198.jpg

Last edited:
the unit dosent have a lot of room and i cant get to the original program to write into AB. also it uses 110v output with some high loads. found new plc (ti128) refurbished and a two year warranty for only 400.00.

Phew... I'd spend the same money, and go with a new, current PLC, and just re-write the program.

Trying to keep obsolete electronics functional is an exercise in futility.