Texas PLC Training

Mr. Ro Bot

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know of a good place to take PLC classes or anyone looking to tutor a PLC novice in the Dallas, Tx area?

Phil - Thanks! I'll keep it in mind. I was hoping to stay a little closer to the Dallas area right now, but might be able to travel farther in the future.

Collin College has a couple PLC classes.

ELMT 1301 Programmable Logic Controllers
ELMT 2339 Advanced Programmable Logic Controllers

Have no experience with them. Just remembered the story in the Dallas Morning News a few months ago.

OG

Similar Topics

Upgrading an old TI PLC with a chassis PN 500-5840. has terminals on top and bottom but can't find a wiring diagram earlier. Help!! actually...
Replies
Views
Texas Instruments PLC model 500 series; does any one knows were I can still purchase the software for uploading the program ? Ervin
Replies
Views
I am looking at a TI445 (Texas Instruments)PLC which requires reverse engineering to operate on a Siemens Platform, or possibly an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
I need help writing code that sends one real # out of a serial port (RS232)in form of an ASCII string. The processor is a Siemens (Texas...
Replies
Views
HELP!!!! I'm looking for datasheet/spec sheet for a 555-1106 PLC. I need specifics on memory sizes. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom