Thanks PLCS.net!

ASF

Lifetime Supporting Member
Realised today I'm about to clock up 1000 posts, and just thought I should take the opportunity to thank everyone here for sharing the knowledge over the last few years! I've learned huge amounts from people here, and I've lost count of the times you've helped me out of a tight spot. So thanks all! Hopefully I've managed to help a few people out along the way myself :)

1000_comics.png

(with apologies to xkcd)

And only another 9000-odd to go until I catch up to Lancie! ;)

We should be the ones thanking you! :)
Congrats!
Agreed! Glad to have your input on this forum.

One question though: do you ever sleep?!? 1,000 posts in such a short amount of time implies A LOT of hours spent on this site. :ROFLMAO:

God bless all the people who try to help others without receiving nothing in return. In my case I have received help from a lot of people and give help when I feel proficient on the subject.

Hi

It's is I who must thank you as I see you have helped others a lot more than you have requested help

Well done

Donnchadh

Did Phil send you a check? I think he normally sends out $1000
;)

Well he may have done, but it probably got eaten by a dingo on the way here. Either that or the postman gottaken out by a cassowary. It happens.

And yes, I do sleep - but here in upside-down land I post while most of you sleep, and sleep while most of you post ;)